By completing our pre-employment checks, you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions when applying for a role with Hft.
1. I confirm that all statements made, and information provided throughout my application are true and correct to the best of my knowledge. This includes, but is not limited to, any initial screening questions completed over the phone, any application forms completed for the role, answers provided during the interview and any documentation provided during the pre-employment checks process.
2. I understand and accept that if I have provided any misinformation, falsification or misrepresentation during my application and pre-employment checks process it is likely to result in the termination of my application or the withdrawal of my job offer, dependent on the status of my application. If it later transpires, following commencement of employment with Hft, that I have provided any misinformation, falsification, or misrepresentation during my application and/or pre-employment checks process it is likely to result in the termination of my employment.
3. I understand that any employment offer made to me is contingent upon me meeting the pre-employment checks detailed below, to satisfy the requirements of Hft and CQC regulation 19, ‘fit and proper persons’.
· Valid proof of right to work documentation
· Disclosure barring service (DBS) check – if any convictions/cautions are stated on the certificate, the application will also need to be reviewed by an internal panel
· Occupational health checks (completed by a 3rd party supplier)
· Employment referencing and where applicable academic referencing
· Full details of your education and any previous employment with gaps explained since school leaving age.