Contract: 12 months fixed-term
Location: Remote working with regular meetings at Hft Central Support Offices in Bristol and Oxfordshire
#Care to join us?
We are looking for a Systems Implementation Project Manager to join our friendly and welcoming team here at Hft, on a fixed-term basis. This is your chance to make a real difference to people's lives.
Hft is one of the largest charities in England and Wales supporting people with learning disabilities. We are passionate about what we do and we use our unique understanding of the challenges facing the people we support to speak up for them to bring about positive change.
About the role
As part of a dynamic team responsible for delivering Hft’s new integrated compliance and risk management IT system, you will work with leaders and teams across our organisation to develop and deliver a successful implementation project of the system that will improve our business, our culture and our ability to best serve our beneficiaries.
We have exciting and ambitious plans for Hft. This is a great opportunity to apply your skills and experience in a charity and social care organisation, to boost our capacity to deliver the new system across the organisation. You will be instrumental in delivering change that really matters, ultimately making a difference to people who have a learning disability and their families.
- Develop, define, project plan and deliver successful implementation of the new integrated compliance and risk management system across different areas of our business, to achieve measurable improvements and benefits across portfolios
- Work with Senior Leaders of the various portfolios to facilitate the involvement of the correct resource to enable the project plan to be achieved
- Develop and maintain the implementation and project plans to ensure resourced delivery plans comprehensively cover all aspects of the given modules within the systems project, identify and manage interdependencies
- Lead and support use of technical project management tools and prepare documents to show delivery progress, flag risks/ issues, manage resources and track outcomes achieved
- Use creative and effective approaches to drive the project forward with an emphasis on supporting the services/ teams through changes and achieving the best outcomes for the people who we support and our sustainability
- You will have a degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field (or equivalent experience)
- You will have a formal Qualification in Project management or Programme management (Prince 2, MSP) or equivalent
- You will have a Change Management qualification or training
- You will have experience leading IT system and software implementation or change projects from initiation through planning and delivery, to closure, with evidence of delivering outcomes and benefits (InPhase, Datix, Ulysses, Radar,etc.)
- You will have experience engaging and managing multiple stakeholders across all levels of an organisation
- You will have strong knowledge of project management principles and methodologies
- You will have strong personal impact, influencing and communication skills with a proven ability to engage people to work with you and each other and confidence to challenge and drive improvement
What’s in it for you?
There are a range of benefits and career development opportunities at Hft. We’ll give you a comprehensive induction, full training, and lots of support along the way.
With Investors in People and Skills for Care accreditation we are committed to investing in you to ensure you have the specialist skills and expertise needed to support people to live the best life possible. As a “Gold” standard Investors in People accredited employer, we are committed to supporting colleague wellbeing as a priority.
Annual Leave: 33 days (including 8 days statutory bank holidays)
Training: Access to award winning training and development
Wagestream: Allows you to flexibly access your pay throughout the month and utilise a range of financial support, through its dedicated app
Aviva Digicare + workplace: Access to wellbeing services including health checks, Digital GP and mental health support.
TELUS health: A 24/service, completely confidential counselling and support platform and helpline that is free for all colleagues to use.
Discounted mobile ‘phone contracts. As an Hft employee, you’ll be able to take advantage of Vodafone’s Employee Advantage programme, giving you up to 30% off.
Free life assurance – 3 x your annual salary
For more information about the role, please see the Job Description and Person Specification below.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES PLEASE
We reserve the right to close this vacancy early should we receive sufficient applications.
Hft's usual terms and conditions apply. Hft is committed to equal opportunities and welcomes applications from all sections of the community. As a Disability Confident Employer, Hft is helping to ensure that disabled people have the same opportunities to fulfil their potential and realise their aspirations that people without disabilities do. Successful applicants will need to undertake an enhanced disclosure check against the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS). Having a criminal record may not bar you from employment.