Contract: Fixed term until the end of March 2024. We are looking for full time and part time applicants.
Location: Remote, with very occasional travel to our Bristol Head Office or other Hft services (expenses paid).
#Care to join us?
We are looking for Pre-Employment Administrators to join our Friendly and Welcoming team at Hft, for a fixed-term role. This is your chance to make a real difference to people's lives.
We are one of the largest learning disability charities in the UK, supporting over 2,500 people through our friendly, supportive, creative and diverse teams. This is an exciting opportunity for an individual to join our Pre-employment and Recruitment Team.
What’s in it for you?
There are a range of benefits and career development opportunities at Hft. We’ll give you a comprehensive induction, full training, and lots of support along the way.
With Investors in People and Skills for Care accreditation we are committed to investing in you to ensure you have the specialist skills and expertise needed to support people to live the best life possible. As a “Gold” standard Investors in People accredited employer, we are committed to supporting colleague wellbeing as a priority.
Annual Leave: 33 days (including 8 days statutory bank holidays)
Training: Access to award winning training and development
Wagestream: Allows you to flexibly access your pay throughout the month and utilise a range of financial support, through its dedicated app
Aviva Digicare + workplace: Access to wellbeing services including health checks, Digital GP and mental health support.
TELUS health: A 24/service, completely confidential counselling and support platform and helpline that is free for all colleagues to use.
Discounted mobile ‘phone contracts. As an Hft employee, you’ll be able to take advantage of Vodafone’s Employee Advantage programme, giving you up to 30% off.
Care Friends: Employee referral app – earn money for referring your friends to work for Hft.
Family friendly policies – part time, annualised and compressed hours.
Free life assurance – 3 x your annual salary
About the role
This is a great opportunity for someone who has strong administration skills to develop their skills further in a busy customer focused central support function.
You will be working in an administrative team as part of the HR department, responsible for both recruitment and Pre-Employment processes for the wider organisation.
Day to day tasks will include:
- Checking candidate education and employment histories and references in line with CQC regulations
- Posting vacancies on internal & external platforms including Hft’s website, external job boards and social media
- Logging recruitment activity and feedback
- Reviewing and updating recruitment documents including job descriptions and person specifications
- Assisting with recruitment and pre-employment queries, both internal and external, including speculative job applications
- Regular communication with internal and external stakeholders, including Central Support Services and Operational hiring managers, Divisional Resourcing Coordinators and professional service providers
- Working to targets, KPI’s and internal SLA’s
- Attending regular team meetings
- Assisting with the daily upkeep of inboxes
We are looking for someone who has:
- GCSE Maths and English, Level A – C or equivalent
- A proven track record in an administrative role, preferably gained within an HR and/or recruitment environment
- Experience of using MS office including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Knowledge of various social media and digital platform
- An ability to prioritise a range of tasks to meet deadlines and the ability to effectively manage their time.
- A High degree of attention to detail and accuracy in all forms of communication
- An understanding of GDPR and practices confidentiality at all times
Find your place with us and change lives
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES PLEASE
We reserve the right to close this vacancy early should we receive sufficient applications.
Hft's usual terms and conditions apply. Hft is committed to equal opportunities and welcomes applications from all sections of the community. As a Disability Confident Employer, Hft is helping to ensure that disabled people have the same opportunities to fulfil their potential and realise their aspirations that people without disabilities do. Successful applicants will need to undertake an enhanced disclosure check against the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS). Having a criminal record may not bar you from employment.