Location: Home Working, with the requirement to occasionally travel to areas which the role supports and engage with other stakeholders with the People Services
Working Hours: Full time, Monday to Friday
#Care to join us?
We are looking for a HR Administrator to join our friendly and welcoming HR, Payroll & Benefits team team. This is your chance to make a real difference to people's lives.
About the role
The HR Administrator is responsible for managing, operating and maintaining People XD system with the greatest level of accuracy and efficiency.
Key responsibilities include, generating contracts of employment, responding to requests and administration queries from colleagues across the organisation, and accurately inputting personnel data to HR/payroll system.
The HR Administrator will work closely with internal stakeholders to improve performance and processes within the department.
You will be a key part of the busy HR, Payroll & Benefits team, and will report directly to the Payroll & Benefits Manager.
You will have a high standard of literacy, and have good oral and written communication skills
You will have relevant payroll or finance training or qualification
You will have outstanding communication skills, as well as being a self-starter
You will be computer literate - particularly with Microsoft Word & Excel
You will have well-developed multi-tasking and time-management skills
Experience of working within a HR or finance environment is desirable
Due to the confidential nature of the role - diplomacy and absolute discretion are key requirements
What’s in it for you?
There are a range of benefits and career development opportunities at Hft. We’ll give you a comprehensive induction, full training, and lots of support along the way.
With Investors in People and Skills for Care accreditation, we are committed to investing in you to ensure you have the specialist skills and expertise needed to support people to live the best life possible. As a ‘Gold’ standard Investors in People accredited employer, we are committed to supporting colleague wellbeing as a priority.
- All Hft employees get access to the Telus Health – the world’s biggest 24/7 colleague counselling and support service. It is completely free for all colleagues to use in complete confidence, whenever and however they want to access it.
- Access to a range of discounts on your favourite brands through Telus Health
- Apprenticeships - Earn whilst gaining a fully funded apprenticeship at Hft.
- Wagestream – a free financial wellbeing tool
- Care Friends – a referral scheme (available from the 2nd October 2023)
- Access to award winning training and development – Hft is one of only four charities to have achieved the Skills for Care ‘Centre of Excellence’ provider status
- 33 days holidays (including 8 bank holidays)
- A contributory pension scheme & life assurance
- Free DBS check
Find your place with us and change lives.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES PLEASE
We reserve the right to close this vacancy early should we receive sufficient applications.
Hft's usual terms and conditions apply. Hft is committed to equal opportunities and welcomes applications from all sections of the community. As a Disability Confident Employer, Hft is helping to ensure that disabled people have the same opportunities to fulfil their potential and realise their aspirations that people without disabilities do. Successful applicants will need to undertake an enhanced disclosure check against the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS). Having a criminal record may not bar you from employment.