#Care to join us?
We are looking for a Complaints Co-Ordinator to join our friendly and welcoming team here at Hft, on a fixed term basis. This is your chance to make a real difference to people's lives.
What’s in it for you?
There are a range of benefits and career development opportunities at Hft. We’ll give you a comprehensive induction, full training, and lots of support along the way.
With Investors in People and Skills for Care accreditation we are committed to investing in you to ensure you have the specialist skills and expertise needed to support people to live the best life possible. As a “Gold” standard Investors in People accredited employer, we are committed to supporting colleague wellbeing as a priority.
Annual Leave: 33 days (including 8 days statutory bank holidays
Training: Access to award winning training and development
Wagestream: Allows you to flexibly access your pay throughout the month and utilise a range of financial support, through its dedicated app
Aviva Digicare + workplace: Access to wellbeing services including health checks, Digital GP and mental health support.
TELUS health: A 24/service, completely confidential counselling and support platform and helpline that is free for all colleagues to use.
Discounted mobile ‘phone contracts. As an Hft employee, you’ll be able to take advantage of Vodafone’s Employee Advantage programme, giving you up to 30% off.
Care Friends: Employee referral app – earn money for referring your friends to work for Hft.
Free life assurance – 3 x your annual salary
Long service awards: After 10 years’ service we offer a monetary award.
Going the extra mile awards: GEMs are a way to say thank you to colleagues, in the form of points through our reward app
Family friendly policies – part time, annualised and compressed hours
Pension: Auto enrolment scheme
What will you be doing?
The Complaints Co-Ordinator will be responsible for overseeing the compliments and complaints process and procedures, monitoring the outcomes and complaints reporting.
You will oversee all complaints and the transfer of ownership, following the complaints framework to ensure the complainant receives a good service and a satisfactory outcome throughout the process.
* To oversee complaints, add to system and monitor stages to timescale.
* Triage complaints, assign the complaint to an owner pass to the correct portfolio team member to be respond.
* Extensive knowledge and understanding of the complaint process and procedure to be able to advise relevant parties.
* Ensure that records of quality and detail steps of the process and outcomes
* Monitor complaints and inform parties where receiving and dealing with a complaint that poses a potential risk.
* Complete reports and key performance indicators as required
* Oversee the complaints system user accounts and maintain the integrity or the permissions and add actions where required.
* Communicate positively, effectively and professionally at all times
* Maintain confidentiality and protection of data at all times.
* Participate in learning and development opportunities as required
* To be part of a team that champions a supportive culture to achieve great results.
* To undertake any other duties or responsibilities commensurate with the post
- You will be able to demonstrate relevant professional experiences and qualifications relating to an administrative or customer service role.
- You will have an understanding of complaints and relating customer service aptitudes
- You will be able to advocate on behalf of internal and external parties to express requirements
- You will have a flexible and reliable approach to your work, with strong organisational skills
- You will have a strong understanding of information governance processes and a commitment to follow and apply all necessary requirements
- You will have the ability to remain calm under pressure and manage urgent situations promptly
This is a fixed-term role, until 31st March 2024, with the possibility that the role will become permanent. For more information on the role, please refer to the Job Description and Person Specification.
Find your place with us and change lives
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES PLEASE
We reserve the right to close this vacancy early should we receive sufficient applications.
Hft's usual terms and conditions apply. Hft is committed to equal opportunities and welcomes applications from all sections of the community. As a Disability Confident Employer, Hft is helping to ensure that disabled people have the same opportunities to fulfil their potential and realise their aspirations that people without disabilities do. Successful applicants will need to undertake an enhanced disclosure check against the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS). Having a criminal record may not bar you from employment.